Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I can categorically say that you are NOT a bigger banana head....

Let me start off by saying, I  do not think every ex-wife is a psycho. I think at one time it was only a small handful. Today, sadly its an ever growing epidemic in the divorce community.

The journey with my husband and his PEW started in 2002. For about 6 months she didn't know anything about me, that I even exisisted. I sat back and heard stories for example: how she invited him to her place for their sons first birthday only for him to arrive there and find 3 days worth of dirty diapers piled up on the floor, the apartment smelling like cat feces and no way of telling when the last time she actually cleaned anything. Or how his son was always sick and looked dirty.

I didn't meet my husbands son until 7 months after we met. At first he was cautious to tell Lisa Ann about me, worried about how she would react. We had no idea how bad it was going to get...

This all started the last 8 years of constant harassment, fighting, stalking, lying, emotional abuse etc. Sadly, we have at least another 9 more years of this. Unless a Karma train goes by and they let me blow the whistle....

We'll talk more on this tomorrow.

Goodnight Tuesday.

Always,
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment